EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: ALLELUIA!-lf ALLELUIA!-rt ALLELUIA!-ctr :|| ALLELUIA!-lf ALLELUIA!-rt
1. THIS DAY LORD HIMSELF MAKE. GO-AHEAD CELEBRATE. SING HAPPY. (<) THANK+, (>) PRAISE, OFFER-TO GOD. HE MERCY-ON-us FOREVER. Refrain
2. GOD HIS RIGHT HAND ACT POWERFUL. LORD, OUR GOD ADVANCED. ME WILL NOT DIE, INSTEAD WILL LIVE. CELEBRATE LORD HIS WORK. Refrain
3. BEFORE BUILDER REJECT STONE. NOW THAT BECOME FOUNDATION. LORD HIMSELF ACT. OUR EYES SEE MIRACLE. Refrain (twice)
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
ALLELUIA!-lf ALLELUIA!-rt ALLELUIA!-ctr - ALLELUIA is CLAP-HANDS~CELEBRATE + open hands into (2h) while lifting. To prevent the repetition from being boring in ASL, twist to the left and sign this, twist to the right and sign it, then face forward and sign it.
THIS - (2h)[1^], POs down, FOs away, descend twice.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
POWERFUL - [C] or [5:] brings FTs rapidly to the ND biceps.
ADVANCED - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, move upwards arcing towards the signer. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Exalted.
REJECT - Hands start like the final position of STOP and DH slides > DS while pronating.
FOUNDATION - NDH [S], PO > signer, FO > DS, - held out with arm parallel to the chest and DH [S], PO > signer, strikes hand from below and then strikes elbow from below.
MIRACLE - WONDERFUL(1x) WORK. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Miracle.
1. This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice, be glad, and sing!
Thanks and praise to our God for his mercy endures forevermore.
2. The right hand of God has come with power. The Lord our God is lifted high.
I shall not die, but I shall live and rejoice in the works of the Lord.
3. The stone which the builders once denied has become the cornerstone.
By the Lord has this been done. It had brought wonders to our eyes.