EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ALL EARTH SHOULD ANNOUNCE LORD GOOD. SING, PRAISE GOD.
1. COME-ON SERVE THE-rt LORD. HEART FILLED-UP HAPPY.
MEET GOD, SING SHOW HIM-rt JOY.
2. KNOW-THAT THE-rt LORD CREATE US.
YES, GOD OUR HEAVENLY-FATHER, WE HIS-rt O-W-N.
3. WE SHEEP, HE-rt PROVIDE-us GRASS THEREABOUTS sheep-EAT-up-grass
WHY? WE GOD HIS-rt PEOPLE. HE-rt CHOOSE US.
4. COME HIS-rt GATE, THANKS OFFER-UP.
ENTER HIS-rt TEMPLE, SING, PRAISE.
5. OUR GOD GOOD. HIS-rt LOVE END NEVER.
GOD HIS-rt WORD LIVE WITH #ALL-OF-US NOW.
6. HONOR, PRAISE THE-rt HEAVENLY-FATHER.
HIS-rt SON AND THE-ctr SPIRIT. WORLD WITHOUT END.
Notes: COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
THE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
FILLED-UP - [B], PO down, FO > NDS, is held close to body, starts rising from below waist and strikes chin in its rising.
KNOW-THAT - Starts like KNOW but twists and descends, looking almost like DON'T-KNOW except the hand twists down at the end.
CREATE - C-MAKE.
HEAVENLY-FATHER - (2h)[A], FOs up, DH is held against forehead, NDH close to but lower, both hands open to (2h) while moving upwards. HEAVEN may be added to this. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Heavenly Father - 1.
sheep-EAT-up-grass - EAT + (2h)[O^], POs down, FOs away, open and close while moving away.
TEMPLE - T-CHURCH.
#ALL-OF-US - [A], PO > NDS, FO up touches DS shoulder then [L^], PO > signer touches NDS shoulder.
Refrain: All the earth proclaim the Lord; Sing your praise to God.
1. Serve you the Lord, heart filled with gladness.
Come into God's presence singing for joy!
2. Know that the Lord is our creator.
Yes, God is our Father; we are his own.
3. We are the sheep of the green pasture;
For we are God's people, chosen by God.
4. Come to the gates bringing thanksgiving;
O enter the courtyards singing in praise.
5. Our Lord is good, with love enduring;
God's word is abiding now with us all.
6. Honor and praise be to the Father,
The Son and the Spirit, world without end.