EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Note: Which verses are used and which order varies in different editions.
1. (2h)#ALL ANNOUNCE JESUS HIS-rt NAME HAVE POWER. ||: COME-ON ANGEL SCADS-OF@lf BOW-DOWN-TO-rt. :|| (to lf) COME-ON BRING KING HIS-rt CROWN. ||: COME-ON CROWN-rt HIM :|| LORD RULE (2h)#ALL.
2. GOD CHOOSE (2h)YOU REPRESENT (2h)HIM. ||: LONG-AGOwg SIN, HE (2h)FORGIVE.:|| PRAISE WHY? HE SAVE (2h)YOU WITH HIS GRACE. ||: COME-ON CROWN-rt HIM :|| LORD RULE (2h)#ALL.
3. (2h)YOU SINNER REMEMBER WELL ||: HOW JESUS SUFFER CRUCIFIED :|| BRING YOUR GOOD WORK OFFER-UP BOW-DOWN. ||: COME-ON CROWN-rt HIM :|| LORD RULE (2h)#ALL.
4. COME-ON EVERY COUNTRY, EVERY GROUP, ||: YOURSELF LIVE HERE EARTH. :|| ADMIT ALL POWER HIS. ||: COME-ON CROWN-rt HIM :|| LORD RULE (2h)#ALL.
5. (2h)YOU MARTYR SUFFER FOR YOUR GOD. ||: (2h)YOU SUMMON FROM HIS ALTAR. :|| ANNOUNCE JESUS HIMSELF NOW KING. ||: COME-ON CROWN-rt HIM :|| LORD RULE (2h)#ALL.
6. WE LOOK-FORWARD SOME DAY SAME-AS-lf ||: ANGEL WORSHIP HIM. :|| THEIR-lf SONG WE JOIN WILL. ||: COME-ON CROWN-rt HIM :|| LORD RULE (2h)#ALL.
Notes: Words between the symbols "||:" and ":||" are meant to be repeated.
SCADS-OF is (2h)[5:], POs down, FOs away, move forward to show many beings.
The italicized "FOREVER" is executed with the NDH while the DH stays in place.
MARTYR - [M] drawn across the throat as if it is being slit. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Martyr.
1. All hail the pow'r of Jesus' name! Let angels prostrate fall.
Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all,
2. Ye chosen seed of Israel's race, ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him who saves you by His grace, and crown Him Lord of all
3. Sinners, whose love can ne'er forget
The wormwood and the gall
Go, spread your trophies at His feet, And crown Him Lord of all.
4. Let every kindred, every tribe on this terrestrial ball
To Him all majesty ascribe, and crown Him Lord of all
5. Crown Him, ye martyrs of your God
Who from His altar call:
Extol Him in whose path ye trod, And crown Him Lord of all.
6. O that with yonder sacred throng, we at His feet may fall!
We'll join the everlasting song, and crown Him Lord of all
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: A and click on "All Hail the Power of Jesus Name."