EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. (2h)#ALL HONOR TRINITY CHERISH! (2h)#ALL HONOR COOPERATE FOREVER! GOD HE-rt HEAVENLY-FATHER, GOD HE-lf SON, GOD HE-ctr SPIRIT. HONOR-rt, HONOR-lf, HONOR-ctr.
2. THREE-OF-THEM~TRINITY WE PRAISE FROM-NOW-ON FOREVER. ONE* GOD OUR HEART WORSHIP. WE TRUST YOU HAVE-MERCY-ON-us, ALWAYS KIND. REALLY-WANT YOU PROTECT US STRONG.
3. (<) YOU TRINITY, (>) YOU COOPERATE. HAPPEN PRAISE YOU, PLEASE TOGETHER US. ANGEL SCADS-OF SING, ALLOW OUR PRAISE WE BRING BLEND~COOPERATE.
Notes: (2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
TRINITY - NDH [B^], PO > singer, FO > DS, is held in front of and below , PO > signer, FO up, and DH is brought down, under NDH, and then up in front of it while changing to . For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Trinity.
HEAVENLY-FATHER - (2h)[A], FOs up, DH - held against forehead, NDH close to but lower, both hands open to (2h) while moving upwards. HEAVEN may be added to this. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Heavenly Father - 1.
FROM-NOW-ON - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, DHFT touches knuckle side of NDHFT and moves away in a downward arc. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - from now on.
ONE* - [1^], PO up, FO away, moves upward rapidly until PO > singer, FO up.
WORSHIP - NDH is clasped over DH [S] and hands circle perpendicular to the chest. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Worship.
HAVE-MERCY-ON-us - (2h)[open 8], POs > signer, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Mercy - 2.
KIND - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
SCADS-OF - (2h)[5:], POs down, FOs away, move forward to show many beings.
BLEND~COOPERATE - (2h)[5:], POs > signer, are interlaced and FTs move down like a gear that blends into the sign COOPERATE.
1. All hail, adored Trinity! All hail, eternal Unity! O God the Father, God the Son, and God the Spirit, every One.
2. Three persons praise we evermore, one only God our hearts adore: In thy sure mercy, ever kind, may we your strong protection find.
3. O Trinity! O Unity! Be present as we worship thee; and with the songs that angels sing, unite the hymns of praise we bring.