EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. GET-UP, GET-UP: SHOW"all" SHINY. YOUR-all LIGHT ARRIVE FINISH. KNOW-THAT DARKNESS COVER EARTH. PEOPLE HERE SEE BLURRED.
2. BUT GOD GO-AHEAD: LOOK"lklklk"-ctr.WAKE-UP, GET-UP, GOD HIS-ctr GLORY SHINE-DOWN-ON (2h)YOU. (2h)#ALL NATION KNOW HIS GLORY WILL. THROUGH YOU-ctr, BRIGHT SUNRISE.
3. LOOK-UP-TO-ctr: GO-AHEAD SEE. ||: RAISE-EYES. LOOK-UP-TO-ctr: GO-AHEAD SEE. :||
4. GET-UP, GET-UP. SEE PEOPLE FIND GOD HIS-ctr GLORY. GET-UP, WAKE-UP, LORD HIS-ctr GLORY INSIDE-SELF (2h)YOU. WAKE-UP. WAKE-UP. GET-UP.
Notes: SHINY - (2h)[open 8], POs down, FOs away, twist rapidly at wrists while rising. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Shine.
LIGHT/BRIGHT - (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, open to (2h), while separating. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Light - 1.
KNOW-THAT - Starts like KNOW but twists and descends, looking almost like DON'T-KNOW except the hand twists down at the end.
COVER - (2h)[B^], POs down, FOs away, DH is over NDH and brushes over it as it moves closer to the signer, almost like the first half of COMFORTABLE.
BLURRED - (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, move to opposite sides, while opening to (2h).
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
LOOK"lklklk"-ctr - Sign LOOK and mouth "look, look, look" rapidly.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
SHINE-DOWN-ON - [O^] is held high PO away; hands open to [5^] while moving > congregation.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
RAISE-EYES - (2h)[F], POs ><, FOs up, tilt FTs back and raise eyes.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
1. Arise, arise: shine. Awake, arise, your light is come; behold, darkness has covered the earth, and thick darkness its people.
2. But God arose: see. Awake, arise, God's glory shines in you, glory the nations will know, in you, brightness arising.
3. O lift your eyes: see. O raise your eyes. Look up and see! Raise your eyes; look up and see!
4. Arise, arise, o see the people find God's glory. Arise, awake, the Glory of the Lord within you. Awake, awake, arise.