EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST FINISH SEE GOD HIS-rt POWER. :||
1. SING TO LORD SOMETHING NEW*. WHY? HE-rt DO MIRACLE. HIS-rt RIGHT HAND WIN AGAINST ENEMY, HIS-rt HOLY ARM FINISH CONQUER.
2. LORD INFORM"all" SALVATION READY. PAH JUSTICE ARRIVE FOR (2h)#ALL. HE REMEMBER PROMISE KIND, JEWISH TRUST HIM-rt CAN.
3. NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST FINISH SEE OUR GOD SAVE. (2h)#ALL COUNTRY SING HAPPY SHOULD. GO-AHEAD CELEBRATE.
4. SING TO LORD. PLAY-HARP, PLAY-TRUMPET, PLAY-HORN. APPROACH THE KING. SING TO THE KING, OUR LORD.
Notes: HE - Underlined prounouns (ME, YOU, HE) are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored. Similarly for THE, THIS, and THERE.
MIRACLE - WONDERFUL(1x) WORK. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Miracle.
HOLY - H-CLEAN. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Holy - 1.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
PAH - Like SUCCEED but "pah" is mouthed and has the meaning of "at long last". For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - finally.
KIND(NESS) - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
PLAY-HARP, PLAY-TRUMPET, PLAY-HORN - Mime.
APPROACH - (2h)[B], FOs up, DH PO away, ND is held in front of NDH and palm faces it, then both hands approach one another slightly.
Refrain: ||: All the ends of the earth have seen the power of God. :||
1. Sing to the Lord a new song, for he has done wondrous deeds; his right hand has won the vict'ry for him, his holy arm.
2. The Lord has made his salvation known, his justice revealed to all. Remembered his kindness and faithfulness to Israel.
3. All of the ends of the earth have seen salvation by our God. Joyfully sing out all you lands, break forth in song.
4. Sing to the Lord with harp and song, with trumpet and with horn. Sing in joy before the King, the King our Lord.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music and click on "All the ends of the earth, Haus/Haugen".