EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. THOSE-rt USED-TO-BE LIVE IN DARK THANKS FOR SUNSHINE. WE NOW LIVE, WE WILL DIE, THANKS FOR HIS-lf GIFT-TO-us. THANKS FOR HIS-lf LOVE.
Refrain: ||: LOOK-UP-TO-lf :|| THE-lf LAMB FROM GOD. EACH EAT, EACH DRINK LIVE NEW, LIVE NEW. EACH HAVE GOD INSIDE-SELF, HAVE GOD INSIDE-SELF, ||: THEY-rt GO-AHEAD KNOW HIS-ctr GLORY WILL. :||
2. THOSE-rt GOD BLESS HEART HAVE UNDERSTANDING FEEL PEACEFUL NOW. GRAIN AND WINE UNITED WITH HIS-ctr WORD AND LOVE WE SHARE.
3. (2h)YOU GENTLE PEOPLE, GOD HIS CHILDREN, COME-ON JOIN-us THIS-altar TABLE. BLESS OUR LIFE. FEED (2h)#ALL HUNGRY FOR HERE FEAST. PROTECT THEM WITH PEACE.
4. LORD RULE (2h)#ALL, GIFT-TO-us US LIGHT. SAVE US, EVIL SET-ASIDE. MAKE US ONE*. BECOME OUR SHIELD. WIND-BLOW-strong NEED CALM-DOWN. LOVE US LIKE YOUR-ctr BABY.
Notes: THOSE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
BLESS - (2h)[O^], POs ><, held at mouth. Hands are brought downwards while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Bless.
UNDERSTANDING - alt.UNDERSTAND.
PEACEFUL - (2h)[V], POs away, FOs up, are held at shoulder level.
GRAIN - [X], PO up, rubs along ND forearm as if harvesting.
UNITED - COOPERATE.
GENTLE - HEART + (2h)[5^] descend slightly twice while closing to (2h)[O^] but hands close to heart.GESTALT - (2h), POs down, FOs away, are held side by side and the hands descend, supinate, and end with POs up by traveling in a circle.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
FEAST - (2h)alt.EAT. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Feast.
RULE - CONTROL.
GIFT-TO-us - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, hands tip back towards signer to show that something is given as a gift.
LIGHT - (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, open to (2h), while separating. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Light - 1.
EVIL - (2h), wg while moving repeatedly > forehead. For an animated gif of this sign, see Valley Bible Church - ASL dictionary: Satan.
SET-ASIDE - (2h)[B], POs > DS, with DH higher, palms are pressed against imaginary wall that is pushed to one side.
SHIELD - [S] is held as if holding shield and FT of  traces a circle where the shield would be.
WIND-BLOW-strong - Sign WIND, but with more violence.
CALM-DOWN - (2h), POs down, FOs away, descend slightly, stop and then descend further, then one more time.
1. Those who were in the dark are thankful for the sunlight; we who live, we who die are grateful for his gift, thankful for his love.
Refrain: Behold the Lamb of God. All who eat, all who drink shall live, shall live; and all, all who dwell in God, in God shall come to know his glory.
2. Peaceful now, those whose hearts are blessed with understanding. Of the wheat, of the wine united with his word and the love we share.
3. Gentle one, Child of God, join with us at this table. Bless our lives; nourish all who hunger for this feast; shelter them with peace.
4. Lord of all, give us light. Deliver us from evil. Make us one; be our shield. Make still the winds that blow; cradle us with love.