EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: KING HAVE GLORY ARRIVE, OUR COUNTRY CELEBRATE. OPEN-GATE FOR HIM. YOUR VOICE UP++.
1. THIS-lf KING HAVE GLORY WHO? HIS-lf NAME? E-M-M-A-N-U-E-L, HE-lf GOD WITH US. GOD PROMISE ALL-ALONG"elelel". Refrain
2. IN G-A-L-I-L-E-E, (<) CITY, (>) COUNTRY, ANY PLACE HIS-lf PEOPLE SICK, JESUS WILLING TRAVEL. Refrain
3. GO-AHEAD SING ABOUT DAVID HIS-ctr SON. OUR SAVIOR AND BROTHER. NO PLACE IN G-A-L-I-L-E-E HAVE HIS EQUAL ALL-ALONG.Refrain
4. HE-lf GIVE-UP HIS-lf LIFE FOR US. PROMISE SALVATION FOR (2h)#ALL. THEIR SIN, JESUS ACCEPT HEAVY-BURDEN FINISH. Refrain
5. (<) SIN, (>) DEATH, HE-lf CONQUER. TRUE~BIZ RISE. VISUALIZE HEAVEN, HE-lf SHARE WITH US WILL.Refrain
Notes: GLORY - (2h), POs ><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
UP++ - (2h)[B], POs up, FOs away, hands bend upwards at wrists repeatedly while rising with each bend.
THIS-lf - Use the HONORIFIC-INDEX.
ALL-ALONG*'elelel' - (2h), POs down, FOs away, fingers run up the chest on DS until POs are > signer, and FOs are up. Also the tongue - shuttled from side to side.
DAVID - D-KING.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, move away while opening to (2h)[L].
ACCEPT-BURDEN - ACCEPT is signed on the DS shoulder.
TRUE~BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
VISUALIZE - (2h)[S] are held at forehead with DH closer to head, and hands open to (2h) while separating while FT wg. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Vision - 1.
Refrain: The King of glory comes, the nation rejoices. Open the gates before him, lift up your voices.
1. Who is the King of glory; how shall we call him? He is Emmanuel, the promised of ages.
2. In all of Galilee, in city or village, He goes among his people curing their illness.
3. Sing then of David's Son, our Savior and brother; in all of Galilee was never another.
4. He gave his life for us, the pledge of salvation, He took upon himself the sins of the nation.
5. He conquered sin and death; he truly has risen, and he will share with us his heavenly vision.