EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: LORD HE (<) MY LIGHT, (>) MY SALVATION. ||: NONE MAKE ME AFRAID. :||
1. LORD HE (<) MY LIGHT, (>) MY HELP. NONE MAKE ME AFRAID. LORD HE FOUNDATION MY LIFE. ME FEAR NONE. Refrain
2. ME ASK LORD ONE* THING. THAT ME REALLY-WANT. GO-TOWARDS-GOAL "WHAT"? LIVE IN LORD HIS HOUSE EVERYDAY MY LIFE. Refrain
3. ME BELIEVE WITNESS LORD KIND WITH ME HERE EARTH WILL. LOOK-FORWARD HE BLESS. GO-AHEAD BRAVE SPIRITED. LOOK-FORWARD HE BLESS. Refrain
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
LIGHT - Same sign as BRIGHT and CLEAR, that is, (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, open to (2h), while separating. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Light - 1.
FOUNDATION - NDH [S], PO > signer, FO > DS, is held out with arm parallel to the chest and DH [S], PO > signer, strikes hand from below and then strikes elbow from below.
FEAR - (2h), POs away, FOs up, hands are held far from body and move back to body in a wavy pattern.
ONE* - [1^], PO up, FO away, moves upward rapidly until PO > singer, FO up.
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
GO-TOWARDS-GOAL - like the sign GOAL but the DH moves in a vertical circle while going towards the goal to show a constant process.
WITNESS -  touches under eye while head moves down.
KIND - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
SPIRITED - (2h)[S], fists held close to upperchest, elbows are thrust out to the side twice as if feeling energetic.
Refrain: The Lord is my light and my salvation, of whom shall I be afraid?
1. The Lord is my light and my help; whom should I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; before whom should I shrink?
2. There is one thing I ask of the Lord; for this I long; to live in the house of the Lord all the days of my life.
3. I believe I shall see the goodness of the Lord, in the land of the living; hope in him and take heart, hope in the Lord!