EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ALLELUIA!-lf ALLELUIA!-rt ALLELUIA!-ctr
1. OUR STRUGGLE END. OUR FIGHT NOW FINISH. OUR SAVIOR CONQUER DEATH FOR US. THEREFORE OUR SONG TO PRAISE HIM-lf "WHAT"? ALLELUIA! Refrain
2. HAPPEN THIRD MORNING, HE-lf RISE AGAIN. HE-lf CONTROL SUPREME SHOW GLORY. COME-ON SING TOGETHER MIGHTY: ALLELUIA! Refrain
3. YOU-lf RISE LORD, ALL PRAISE YOURS. YOURSELF PAY-OFF, OUR SIN NOW GONE. MEAN NOW WE LIVE FOREVER CAN. ALLELUIA! Refrain
Notes: ALLELUIA!-lf ALLELUIA!-rt ALLELUIA!-ctr - Twist > lf and sign Alleluia! (CLAP-HANDS~CELEBRATE + open hands into (2h) while lifting), twist > rt and sign Alleluia!, finally come back to center and sign Alleluia!
SUPREME - (2h)[A], FOs away, DH starts below NDH and arcs around it until it is on top.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
MIGHTY - (2h)[S], POs > back of signer, FOs up, are held at NDS and fists descend, then repeat at DS.
PAY-OFF - [open 8] runs middle finger up palm (> wrist), changes to a [B], PO down, and then moves back across palm.
Refrain: Alleluia! Alleluia! Alleluia!
1. The strife is o'er, the battle done; Now is the Victor's triumph won; O let the song of praise be sung: Alleluia!
2. On the third morn he rose again, glorious in majesty to reign; O let us swell the joyful strain: Alleluia!
3. O Risen Lord, all praise to thee, who from our sin has set us free, that we may live eternally! Alleluia!
To hear the music (without words), go to Oremus hymnal: The strife is o'er.