EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: LORD, EVERY COUNTRY HERE EARTH WILL WORSHIP YOU. (2h)#ALL PEOPLE FOLLOW YOUR LIGHT.
1. GOD, SEND YOUR JUDGEMENT LIVE INSIDE-SELF YOUR KING. EACH (<) SON, (>) DAUGHTER, SHOULD LEARN YOUR JUSTICE. SHOW"all" POOR PEOPLE CAN HAVE (<) JUSTICE, (>) MERCY. Refrain
2. (<) JUSTICE, (>) PEACE WILL TAKE-OFF FROM-NOW-ON FOREVER. FROM SEA TO EVERY PART OUR WORLD. Refrain
3. HAPPEN POOR PEOPLE CALL-ON GOD, HE-rt WILL SAVE THEM-ctr. PEOPLE (<) WEAK, (>) WITHOUT HELP, HE-rt WILL SAVE. HIS-rt MERCY WILL SHINE-DOWN-ON SOUL (<) POOR, (>) NEEDY. Refrain
Notes: WORSHIP - NDH is clasped over DH [S] and hands circle perpendicular to the chest. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Worship.
YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
LIGHT - Same sign as BRIGHT and CLEAR, that is, (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, open to (2h), while separating. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Light - 1.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
MERCY - (2h)[open 8], POs away, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest.
TAKE-OFF - Like DEVELOP but moves quickly and abruptly with a "po".
FROM-NOW-ON - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, DHFT touches knuckle side of NDHFT and moves away in a downward arc. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - from now on.
CALL-ON - DH [B] taps NDH [B], PO down, FO away from signer, then moves > signer while closing to an [A], PO away from signer, FO up, and moving up. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - call.
SHINE-DOWN-ON - [O^] is held high PO > signer; hands open to [5^] while moving > signer.
NEEDY - NEED++.
Refrain: Lord, every nation on Earth will adore you, and all people walk by your light.
1. God, may your judgment come dwell in your king, your justice to each son and daughter; Oh show forth your justice, your mercy to the poor.
2. Justice shall flourish and peace forevermore from the seas to the ends of the Earth.
3. For he shall rescue the poor when they cry. The weak and the helpless he shall save. His mercy will shine on the poor and needy souls.