EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: GOD DO MIRACLE FOR US. WE FULL LAUGH AND SING. :||
1. HAPPEN OUR GOD LEAD US COME-#BACK FREE, WE FEEL LIKE DREAM WHILE WE SEE AGAIN LAND GOD PROMISE US. WE OVERWHELMED LAUGH, CELEBRATE.
2. WE ANNOUNCE (2h)#ALL COUNTRY WHAT GOD #DO-DO FOR US. YOUR-ctr MIGHTY ACT SHOW"all" LOVE. WE HAVE LIFE AGAIN YOU-ctr LEAD YOUR PEOPLE HOME TO YOU-ctr, CELEBRATE.
3. COME-ON GIFT-TO-us GOOD LIFE AGAIN. LOVE US AGAIN. LIKE RIVER THROUGH S-A-N-D, LIKE WATER FLOW IN DESERT. PEOPLE PLANT-SEEDS WITHOUT HOPE, BUT SUCCEED CELEBRATE.
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
MIRACLE - WONDERFUL(1x) WORK. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Miracle.
COME-#BACK - (2h)[B], POs > signer, FOs up, move > signer while changing to (2h)[C] and then (2h)[K].
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
MIGHTY - (2h)[S], POs > back of signer, FOs up, are held at NDS and fists descend, then repeat at DS.
ACT - DO.
YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
GIFT-TO-us - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, hands tip back towards signer to show that something is given as a gift.
FLOW - (2h), POs down, FOs ><, NDH is held closer to body, both hands swivel forward 2x.
DESERT - DRY THEREABOUTS. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Desert.
Refrain: God has done great things for us, filled us with laughter and music.
1. When our God led us back to freedom, like dreamers we beheld the promised land again; our mouths were filled with laughter and rejoicing.
2. We proclaimed to the nations what God has done for us, your mighty deeds of love, restoring use to life. You lead your people home to you rejoicing.
3. Come restore our fortune. Renew us in your love, as rivers through the sand, as springs within the desert; those who sow in tears shall reap rejoicing.