EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: GOD MEAN LOVE. EVERYONE LIVE SHOW"all" LOVE, HAVE GOD INSIDE-SELF. :||
1. GOD MEAN LIGHT. GOD REFUSE ACCEPT DARK. COME-ON EXPERIENCE LORD LOVE (2h)YOU.
2. COME-ON ACCEPT LORD. GET HIS-ctr LIGHT. EXPERIENCE LORD LOVE (2h)YOU.
3. GOD SUMMON US BECOME HIS CHILDREN. COME-ON EXPERIENCE LORD LOVE (2h)YOU.
4. #ALL-OF-YOU ONE*, UNITED THROUGH JESUS. COME-ON EXPERIENCE LORD LOVE (2h)YOU.
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
(2h)YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
LIGHT - Same sign as BRIGHT and CLEAR, that is, (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, open to (2h), while separating. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Light - 1.
SUMMON - DH [B] taps NDH [B], PO down, FO > signer, then moves > signer while closing to an [A], PO away from signer, FO up, and moving up.
#ALL-OF-YOU - [A], PO up, FO > DS - held at DS then swings away in an arc and ends [L^], PO up, FO > NDS.
UNITED - COOPERATE.
Refrain: God is love, and all who live in love, live in God.
1. God is light, in God there is no darkness. Come live in the love of the Lord.
2. Come to the Lord, receive the light, and live in the love of the Lord.
3. We are called to be God's own children, to live in the love of the Lord.
4. All of you are one, united in Jesus, to live in the love of the Lord.
To hear the music (without words), go to Bob Sorem's Hymn MIDI Sequences and click on "God Is Love (D. Haas)."