EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. YOU ALWAYS CONSTANT-LEVEL, CRAZY-FOR. GOD MY HEAVENLY-FATHER. YOU NEVER CHANGE-MIND++. UPS-AND-DOWNS HAVE-NONE. YOU NOT CHANGE++. YOUR KINDNESS FOREVER. YOUR CHARACTER BEFORE, FUTURE future -SAME-AS-past.
Refrain: ||: YOU ALWAYS CONSTANT-LEVEL. :|| EVERY-MORNING YOU God-MERCY-ON-us NEW WAY. EVERYTHING ME NEED UP-TIL-NOW, YOU (2h)alt.GIFT-TO-me. YOU ALWAYS CONSTANT-LEVEL, LORD TO (2h)ME.
2. SUMMER TIME-GOES-ON, WINTER TIME-GOES-ON, SPRING TIME-GOES-ON, FALL COLLECT FOOD. SUN, MOON, STAR, MOVE-IN-ARC"step by step". THEY-'in the sky' WITH (2h)#ALL NATURE SHOW"all" YOUR CHARCTER: CONSTANT-LEVEL, MERCY-ON-us, YOU LOVE US. Refrain.
3. FORGIVE US FOR SIN, GIVE-us PEACE WITHOUT END. WE REALLY-WANT YOU (<) COMFORT, (>) GUIDE US. HELP-us NOW STRONG, HAVE HOPE FOR TOMORROW. YOU BLESS ME LONG-LIST, ONE THOUSAND WAY. Refrain.
Notes: CONSTANT-LEVEL - (2h)[Bb], POs down, FOs away, hands are held side by side with NDH held still while DH moves away.
CRAZY-FOR - [5:], PO > signer is held at shoulder height and waves side to side.
HEAVENLY-FATHER - (2h)[A], FOs up, DH - held against forehead, NDH close to but lower, both hands open to (2h) while moving upwards. HEAVEN may be added to this. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Heavenly Father - 1.
CHANGE-MIND - The sign that also means "misunderstand".
UPS-AND-DOWNS - (2h)[Bb], POs down, FOs away, hands are held side by side with NDH held still while DH soars up and down. HAVE-NONE is (2h)[B], POs > signer move upwards past mouth and swing upwards and apart while mouth blows on hands as they pass.
"future -SAME-AS-past" - (2h)[Y], POs ><, FOs up, are held close together over the shoulder and move back and forth.
The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
TIME-GOES-ON - PROCESS or (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, are held side by side and the hands take turns hopping over each other.
MOVE-IN-ARC"step by step" - MOVE is produced high in an arc with a start and stop motion.
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
LONG-LIST - (2h)[O^], POs > signer, NDH is above and touches DH; both hands open to (2h) while DH descends.
1. Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.
Refrain: Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!
2. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love. Refrain
3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside! Refrain
To hear the music (without words), go to The cyber hymnal: Great is Thy faithfulness.