EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: EVERY SICKNESS YOU-rt CAUSE HEAL. EVERDAY YOU-rt PROVIDE LIGHT. alt.GIFT-TO"each" PEACE, FEAR SET-ASIDE-lf. alt.GIFT-TO"each" HOPE. SORROW SET-ASIDE-rt.
1. YOURSELF-rt KNOW (<) OUR FEAR, (>) OUR SORROW. THROUGH GRACE, HELP-us US (<) HAVE PEACE, (<) FEEL HAPPY. SPIRIT COMFORT (2h)#ALL, REALLY-WANT OUR HEART FILL-UP. Refrain
2. NO-MATTER (<) PAIN, (>) THRILL, STILL WE SEE YOUR GRACE STEP-BY-STEP. HELP-us #ALL-OF-US ABLE VISUALIZE GOD TRUE-BIZ . Refrain
3. HELP-us US STRONG, LOVE EACH-OTHER, EACH SISTER, EACH BROTHER. SPIRIT INSPIRE KINDNESS, GUIDE OUR LIFE. Refrain
4. YOURSELF-rt KNOW WHAT WE THINK, WHAT WE FEEL. TEACH-us #ALL-OF-US HELP OTHER PEOPLE HEAL. SPIRIT INSPIRED SOFT-HEARTED, REALLY-WANT OUR HEART FILLED-UP. Refrain
Notes: YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
CAUSE - (2h)[S] are held at the chest as if holding a rope and move forward while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - cause.
PROVIDE - OFFER.
LIGHT - Same sign as BRIGHT and CLEAR, that is, (2h)[O^], POs away, FOs up, open to (2h), while separating. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Light - 1.
FEAR - (2h), POs away, FOs up, hands are held far from body and move back to body in a wavy pattern.
SET-ASIDE-lf (or rt) - (2h)[B], POs > DS, with DH higher, palms are pressed against imaginary wall that is pushed to one side.
SORROW - SAD.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
COMFORT - COMFORTABLE.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
FILL-UP - DH [B], PO down, rises until it slaps bottom of NDH, PO down. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - maximum.
NO-MATTER - DOESN'T-MATTER
STEP-BY-STEP - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, DH is held ahead of NDH, then NDH leapfrogs over DH, and DH over NDH. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - procedure.
#ALL-OF-US - [A], PO > NDS, FO up touches DS shoulder then [L^], PO > signer touches NDS shoulder.
VISUALIZE - (2h)[S] are held at forehead with DH closer to head, and hands open to (2h) while separating while FT wg. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Vision - 1.
TRUE-BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
KINDNESS - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
SOFT-HEARTED - HEART + (2h)[5^] descend slightly twice while closing to (2h)[O^] but hands close to heart.
Refrain: Healer of every ill, light of each tomorrow, give us peace beyond our fear, and hope beyond our sorrow.
1. You who know our fears and sadness, grace us with your peace and gladness. Spirit of all comfort: fill our hearts.
2. In the pain and joy beholding, how your grace is still unfolding, give us all your vision: God of love.
3. Give us strength to love each other, every sister, every brother. Spirit of all kindness: be our guide.
4. You who know each thought and feeling, teach us all your way of healing. Spirit of compassion: fill each heart.