EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. GOD SAY, COME-ON #BACK-WITH ME WITH YOUR COMPLETE HEART. DON'T LET FEAR MEAN TWO-OF-US SEPARATE. TREE TALL, STRONG, STILL BEND-DOWN CAN. SAME MUST HAPPEN WHEN SOMEONE SUMMON HELP. Refrain
Refrain: UP-TO-NOW ME WAIT"over time" (2h)YOU #BACK-WITH, TWO-OF-US LIVE TOGETHER NEW*. Refrain
2. GROUP-WANDER WILDERNESS, (2h)YOU LEARN PAY-ATTENTION YOUR HEART. MEAN LEARN HONEST, JUST, SOFT-HEARTED WILL. Refrain
3. (2h)YOU SLEEP, TRUST ME PEACE-OF-MIND. (2h)YOU THRILLED HAVE FAITH WILL. Refrain
Notes: COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
#BACK-WITH - (2h)[B], POs ><, FOs up, are held at respective sides. The hands transition to a C and then a K while rushing towards each other and contacting.
ME - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
FEAR - (2h), POs away, FOs up, hands are held far from body and move back to body in a wavy pattern.
BEND-DOWN - TREE bends downwards.
SUMMON - DH [B] taps NDH [B], PO down, FO > signer, then moves > signer while closing to an [A], PO away from signer, FO up, and moving up.
GROUP-WANDER - (2h)[C], POs ><, FOs away, hands are held close but not touching and move off together as if a group were traveling but with th.
WILDERNESS - COUNTRY + (2h)[open 8], POs down, FOs away, hands move away while closing to (2h)[S] and mouth thp.
JUST - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, tap FT while moving in a horizontal circle.
SOFT-HEARTED - HEART + (2h)[5^] descend slightly twice while closing to (2h)[O^] but hands close to heart.
PEACE-OF-MIND - (2h)[V], POs away, FOs up, are held like the peace sign of the flower children ("hippies").
1. Come back to me, with all your heart. Don't let fear keep us apart. Trees do bend, though straight and tall; so must we to others' call.
Refrain: Long have I waited for your coming home to me and living deeply our new life.
2. The wilderness will lead you to your heart where I will speak. Integrity and justice with tenderness you shall know.
3. You shall sleep secure with peace; faithfulness will be your joy.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music - H and click on "Hosea."