EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: HAPPY THOSE-rt TRUST GOD SAVE WILL.
1. HAPPY THOSE-rt DON'T-WANT COPY-lf THOSE-lf ENJOY SIN. PREFER THRILLED DO LAW FROM GOD. HAPPY, HAPPY THOSE-rt. Refrain
2. IDEA~LIKE TREE PLANTED-rt NEAR WATER. THERE-rt BLOOM LIKE OUR GOD. LEAF-DRY-UP NOT, BUT STAY. HAPPY, HAPPY THOSE-rt. Refrain
3. THOSE-lf WICKED, OFF-POINT-lf&rt IDEA~LIKE GRAIN LAYER DRY. GOD LIKE WIND BLOW-ON-SURFACE AWAY. GOD SUPERVISE THOSE-rt DO JUSTICE. HAPPY, HAPPY THOSE-rt. Refrain
Notes: THOSE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
SIN - (2h)[X] touch their respective sides of the mouth, descend to neutral space and circle antisymmetrically parallel to the chest. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Sin.
IDEA~LIKE - A blending where IDEA has a [Y] instead of an [I] in anticipation of LIKE which is signed smoothly right afterwards.
PLANTED - NDH [B], PO down, FO away, is held out to represent the ground, and [S], PO > NDS< FO away, moves straight down as if placing a plant or tree directly in a hole in the ground.
BLOOM - (2h)[A] are held together but the hands are twisted like the beginning of CHANGE. Hands twist back while opening to (2h)[5:] with the hands still held together.
LEAF-DRY-UP - NDH  is held against wrist closest to thumb of  with DH wg, then DH curls up.
WICKED - (2h) are held at forehead level and move towards the forehead several times while wg but do not touch the forehead with an evil facial expression.
OFF-POINT-lf&rt - DH [S], PO > NDS, flicks finger > NDS from off , PO > NDS, FO up. Then DH flicks > DS.
GRAIN - [X], PO up, rubs along ND forearm as if harvesting.
LAYER - [G] runs along palm, FO away, to show layer of a substance. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - layer.
BLOW-ON-SURFACE - Blow on dorsal side (back of hand) of [B], PO down, FO away.
AWAY - (2h)[B], POs down, FOs away, nod hands down, then up, with a movement of the arms to show that something is being swept away.
JUSTICE - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, tap FT while moving in a horizontal circle.
Refrain: Happy are they who hope in God.
1. Happy are they who do not seek to walk the way of those who sin, but delight in the law of the Lord. Happy, happy are they.
2. Like a tree planted near water, there it blooms, like our God, whose leaves will not fade, but remain. Happy, happy are they.
3. The wicked, the lawless, who, like the chaff; our God, like wind, will drive away. God will keep watch over the just. Happy, happy are they.