EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: BOW-DOWN-TO GOD. CRAZY-FOR BOW-DOWN-TO GOD. :|| ||: HE-rt SUMMON YOUR NAME. :|| ||: (2h)YOU HOLY. GOD CHOSE (2h)YOU. :||
1. COME-ON, #BACK-TOGETHER-God THE LORD. YOUR LIFE FOLLOW GOD HIS WORD SHOULD. ||: HE-rt SUMMON YOUR NAME. :|| Refrain
2. GO-TOWARDS-HIGH-GOAL BECOME LIGHT ITS-ctr CHILDREN. LIVE EXPERIENCE GOD LOVE (2h)YOU. ||: HE-rt SUMMON YOUR NAME. :|| Refrain
3. GO-AHEAD SING WITH FULL HEART. (<) PRAISE, (>) RECOGNIZE GOD HAVE GLORY. ||: HE-rt SUMMON YOUR NAME. :|| Refrain
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
BOW-DOWN-TO - (2h)[B], POs away, FOs up, are held like the final position of GIVE-UP, then bend these arms twice while bowing at waist once. Note: This may seem a strange translation of "Blessed be [God]!", but theologically I don't see how we can bless God. The Hebrew this concept comes from is "baruch" and is related to "birkayim (knees)", in other words "bend the knee [to God]".
CRAZY-FOR - [5:], PO > singer, FO up, is shaken slightly from side to side.
HE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
SUMMON - DH [B] taps NDH [B], PO down, FO > signer, then moves > signer while closing to an [A], PO away from signer, FO up, and moving up.
HOLY - H-CLEAN. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Holy - 1.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
#BACK-TOGETHER-God - (2h)[B], POs ><, FOs up, are held with NDH close to the body and the DH high and close to where God is spatialized. The hands transition to a C and then a K while rushing towards each other and contacting.
GO-TOWARDS-HIGH-GOAL - Like the sign GOAL but the DH moves in a vertical circle while going towards the goal to show a constant process and the NDH hand is held relatively high.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
Refrain: Blessed be God! O blessed be God! Who call you by name! Holy and chosen one!
1. Come, and return to the Lord! Live by the Word of God, who calls you by name!
2. Seek to be children of light! Live in the love of God, who calls you by name!
3. Sing now with all your heart! Praise and glory be to our God, who calls you by name!