EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ME LOOK-UP-TO GOD. WHY? HE KNOW ME INSIDE-SELF.
1. YOU MY GOD. MY ONLY* PURPOSE CONNECT-TO-God. KNOW-THAT EARTH DRY REALLY-WANT WATER, PARALLEL ME THIRSTY, NEED YOU. WITHOUT YOU, ME IDEA~LIKE PLANT PLANT-WITHER DIE. MY SOUL GONE*. Refrain
2. ME VISIT HOLY TEMPLE, YOUR HOUSE. FINISH WITNESS YOUR GLORY. TRUST YOU HELP-me TRUE-BIZ. ME LIVE SHORT*, BUT YOU HAVE-MERCY-ON-me"over time" FOREVER. Refrain
3. MEAN ME BOW-DOWN-TO-God YOU DURING ME LIVE. CALL-ON-God GIFT-TO-me BREATH. HELP-me FIND FOOD. ALL-DAY ME SING. ALL-NIGHT ME DEPEND-ON YOU. Refrain
4. ME LOOK-FORWARD WITNESS DAY YOUR JUSTICE, POWER BREAK MY CHAIN, OPPRESSION-OFF. MY ENEMY THEY-lf LIE NO MORE. YOUR MIGHT BECOME CLEAR. YOUR GRACE AWESOME. Refrain
Notes: Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
PURPOSE - THINK MEAN. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Purpose.
KNOW-THAT - Starts like KNOW but twists and descends, looking almost like DON'T-KNOW except the hand twists down at the end.
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
PLANT-WITHER - Hands start like TREE but the DH handshape is [5^], which closes and droops over as if withering.
WITNESS -  touches under eye while head moves down.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
TRUE-BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
BOW-DOWN-TO-God - (2h)[B], POs away, FOs up, are held like the final position of GIVE-UP, then bend these arms twice while bowing at waist once. This is done facing the place where you have spatialized God.
GIFT-TO-me - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, nod downwards at wrist > signer to show that something is given as a gift.
JUSTICE - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, tap FT while moving in a horizontal circle.
OPPRESSION-OFF - Starts like PRESSURE, DH [B], PO down, FO away, push down slightly on [S], PO > DS, FO away, then the DH is brought upwards suddenly and the signer mouths "off".
MIGHT - (2h)[S], POs > back of signer, FOs up, are held at NDS and fists descend, then repeat at DS.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
AWESOME - (2h)[S], POs ><, FOs up are held at eyes with awed facial expression and the hands open and then close.
Refrain: I will lift up my eyes at the name of the one who knows me well.
1. You are my God, whom I seek with my life; for you I thirst, as the earth for water. Lifeless and parched, without you I am nowhere, no one at all.
2. Thus have I seen you in your holy house, with my own eyes, how faithful and sure. More than life, your mercy endures longer than time.
3. Thus shall I bless you while I am alive; calling on you, my breath and my bread. And with a song through day and the darkness clinging to you.
4. And when I shall see that day when your justice and power will break the chains that bind me. And mine enemies' lies strewn broken and empty; your mighty hand, that awful grace.