EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Antiphon: ||: ME WILL PRAISE YOUR-rt NAME, MY KING, AND MY GOD. :||
1. ME ANNOUNCE YOUR-rt GLORY, (<) GOD (>) KING YOU-rt. ME BLESS YOUR-rt NAME FOREVER. EVERYDAY ME (<) BLESS, (>) PRAISE YOUR-rt NAME FOREVER. Antiphon
2. LORD HIS (<) GRACE, (>) HAVE-MERCY-ON-us OVERFLOW. HE-rt KIND, PATIENT, CALM. EVERYTHING HE-rt DO, GOOD*. HE-rt SEE SUFFER, TOUCHED, HELP. Antiphon
3. EVERYTHING LIVE SHOULD THANK YOU, LORD. EVERY ONE TRUST YOU SHOULD BLESS. (2h)#ALL SHOULD TELL-STORY ABOUT YOU MIGHTY, LORD. YOUR KINGDOM HAVE GLORY. Antiphon
4. LORD PROMISE, YOU"all" TRUST CAN. HE-rt CLOSE ALWAYS. HIS-rt NAME HOLY. IF PEOPLE FAIL, HE-rt WILL SUPPORT++. IF PEOPLE LOWLY, HE-rt WILL LIFT-UP. Antiphon
Notes: HON.-INDEX - [B], PO up, FO > the thing to be honored.
prounoun - All underlined glosses are honorific indices ("indexes").
BLESS - (2h)[O^], POs ><, held at mouth. Hands are brought downwards while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Bless.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
HAVE-MERCY-ON-us - (2h)[open 8], POs > signer, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Mercy - 2.
OVERFLOW - , PO down, FO away, covers top of [S], PO > DS, FO away, and FT wiggle as the hand moves away, like a cup overflowing. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - overflow.
KIND - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
TOUCHED - Middle finger of [open 8] strikes heart.
MIGHTY - (2h)[S], POs > back of signer, FOs up, are held at NDS and fists descend, then repeat at DS.
KINGDOM - KING + , PO down, FO away, circles horizontally.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
LOWLY - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, move downwards arcing towards the signer. This is the opposite of the sign ADVANCED. For an animated gif of ADVANCED, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Exalted.
LIFT-UP - (2h)[B], PO down are held high and swoop down while supinating and then rise up again as if helping something mature and the hands continue up and FTs are directed > Heaven.
Antiphon: ||: I will praise your name, my King and my God. :||
1. I will give you glory, my God and King, and I will bless your name forever. Every day I will bless and praise your name forever.
2. The Lord is full of grace and mercy. He is kind and slow to anger. He is good in all His works and full of compassion.
3. Let all your works give you thanks, O Lord, and let all the faithful bless you. Let them speak of your might, O Lord, the glory of your kingdom.
4. The Lord is faithful in all His words, and always near. His name is holy. He lifts up all those who fall. He raises up the lowly.
To hear the music (without words), go to Psalms, scroll down to "Psalm 145: I will praise your name", and click on "Midi file".