EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: JUMP-OVER MOUNTAIN, TRAVEL-OVER HILL, SEE HOW OUR GOD HURRY WANT MEET"each" US. HIS-ctr VOICE EXCITED, HIS-ctr VOICE SHOW"all" HAPPY. NOW TIME-PERIOD ARRIVE SING FOR HEAVEN.
1. COME-ON LORD HAVE GLORY. SHOW-us US YOUR-ctr FACE. INFORM-us US WITH WORDS OFFER LIVE.
2. HE-ctr TAKE-CARE-OF HIS-ctr SHEEP, WILD FLOWER THEREABOUTS AND LEAD THEM-rt TO MOUNTAIN HIS-ctr LOVE.
3. (<) ALL-DAY, (>) ALL-NIGHT, (2h)SEARCH-FOR THE-ctr LORD AND SING HIS-ctr LOVE.
Notes: JUMP-OVER - [V] jumps over , PO down, FO > DS.
TRAVEL-OVER - [V:] makes a curvey horizontal path over , PO down, FO > DS.
TIME-PERIOD - [T], PO > NDS, FO up, travels in a vertical plane parallel to the NDH and makes contact with NDH [B], PO > DS, FO away. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Period - Time.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
HE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
WILD - (2h), POs down, FOs ><, start at temples and alt. spiral outwards.
Refrain: Leaping the mountains, bounding the hills, see how our God has come to meet us. His voice is lifted; his face is joy. Now is the season to sing our song on high.
1. Come, then, O Lord of glory, show us your face. Speak, for we know your words are life.
2. He pastures his flock among the wild flowers and leads them to the mountain of his love.
3. All through the day, all through the night, seek for the Lord and sing his love.