EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. LORD HELP-us HOPE, LORD GIVE-us HAPPY. WE TRUST YOU LIKE CHILDREN. ANXIETY NOT DESTROY. WE AWAKE, PLEASE TAKE-CARE-OF. WE PRAY, GIVE-us THRILL INSIDE-SELF HEART, LORD. EVERY-MORNING WE WAKE-UP.
2. LORD HELP-us EAGER. LORD GIVE-us FAITH. YOUR STRONG HANDS SKILL (<) BUILD+, (>) PRODUCE+. SUPPORT OUR WORK. WE PRAY OUR HEART STRONG SAME-AS-You. EVERY-DAY NOON.
3. LORD HELP-us KIND, LORD GIVE-us GRACE. YOUR HANDS WILLING WELCOME, YOUR ARMS EAGER HUG. WHEN WE ARRIVE HOME, MEET-us US. HAPPEN EVENING ARRIVE, HELP US LOVE SAME-AS-You.
4. LORD HELP-us HEART~SOFT, LORD GIVE-us PEACE. TWO-OF-US COMMUNICATE, WE SATISFIED. TWO-OF-US TOGETHER, WE FEEL PEACE-SIGN. WE GO-TO-BED, HELP-us CALM ALL-NIGHT.
Notes: HELP-us - HELP, but it moves towards signer.
INSIDE-SELF - Hold the FT of [C] against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
SAME-AS-You - (2h)[Y], POs ><, FOs up, move back and forth between signer and God.
PEACE-SIGN - (2h)[V], POs away, FOs up.
1. Lord of all hopefulness, Lord of all joy,
Whose trust, ever child-like, no cares could destroy,
Be there at our waking, and give us, we pray,
Your bliss in our hearts, Lord, at the break of the day.
2. Lord of all eagerness, Lord of all faith,
Whose strong hands were skilled at the plane and the lathe,
Be there at our labours, and give us, we pray,
Your strength in our hearts, Lord, at the noon of the day.
3. Lord of all kindliness, Lord of all grace,
Your hands swift to welcome, your arms to embrace,
Be there at our homing, and give us, we pray,
Your love in our hearts, Lord, at the eve of the day.
4. Lord of all gentleness, Lord of all calm,
Whose voice is contentment, whose presence is balm,
Be there at our sleeping, and give us, we pray,
Your peace in our hearts, Lord, at the end of the day.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: L and click on "Lord of all hopefulness."