EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: ALL EARTH SHOULD SHOUT TO LORD. WHY? TRUE-BIZ HAPPY. :||
(After last verse add: SHOUT TO LORD HON.-INDEX.)
1. GO-AHEAD SHOUT HAPPY TO LORD. (2h)#ALL PEOPLE HERE EARTH.
PRAISE HIS-rt NAME. ANNOUNCE FROM-NOW-ON FOREVER.
HE-rt DO MIRACLE FOR US. Refrain
2. HE-rt LEAD HIS-rt PEOPLE SAFE (<) THROUGH FIRE, (>) THROUGH WATER.
HE-rt BRING THEIR-rt SOUL TO LIFE. COME-ON SING ABOUT HIS-rt GLORY.
HE-rt LOVE US FOREVER. Refrain
3. PAY-ATTENTION-TO-me WHILE ME SING ABOUT LOVE LORD. WHY?
HE-rt ANSWER MY PRAYER FROM HEART. HE-rt LEAD ME WAY SAFE.
DEATH BECOME LIFE. Refrain
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
ALL - (2h)[B^], POs up, FOs ><, DH circles around NDH and lands on its palm. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Whole.
SHOUT - (2h)[5:], POs > signer, FOs up, rise from mouth while twisting at wrists.
TRUE-BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
FROM-NOW-ON - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, DHFT touches knuckle side of NDHFT and moves away in a downward arc.
MIRACLE - WONDERFUL(1x) WORK. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Miracle.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
Refrain: Let all the earth cry out in joy to the Lord. Alleluia.
1. Cry out in joy to the Lord, all peoples on earth, sing praise of his name, proclaim him forever, tremendous his deeds for us. Oh, Refrain
2. Leading his people safe through fire and water, bringing their souls to life, come sing of his glory, his love is eternal. Oh, Refrain
3. Hearken to me as I sing my love of the Lord, He answers the prayer of my heart, he leads me in safety, from death unto life.
To hear the music (without words), go to Psalms, scroll down to "Psalm 66: Let all the earth", and click on "Midi file".