EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: TODAY LORD HIMSELF MAKE. GO-AHEAD CELEBRATE HAPPY.
1. THANK++ THE LORD. WHY? HIMSELF GOOD*. HE KIND FOREVER.
JEWISH PEOPLE SHOULD ANNOUNCE: HE KIND FOREVER. Refrain
2. LORD HIS HANDS POWERFUL. HIS RIGHT HAND ADVANCED.
ME DIE NOT, BUT LIVE NEW. ANNOUNCE LORD HIS WORK. Refrain
3. BEFORE BUILDER THEY REJECT STONE. HIT* STONE BECOME FOUNDATION.
LORD OVERFLOW (<) L-O-V-E, (>) MERCY, HIMSELF DO MIRACLE FOR US. Refrain
Notes: GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
THE - [B], PO down, FO > Heaven.
POWERFUL - [C] or [5:] brings FTs rapidly to the ND biceps.
ADVANCED - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, move upwards arcing towards the signer. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Exalted.
FOUNDATION - NDH [S], PO > signer, FO > DS, - held out with arm parallel to the chest and DH [S], PO > signer, strikes hand from below and then strikes elbow from below.
OVERFLOW - , PO down, FO away, covers top of [S], PO > DS, FO away, and FT wiggle as the hand moves away, like a cup overflowing. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - overflow.
MIRACLE - WONDERFUL(1x) WORK. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Miracle.
Refrain: This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad.
1. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his mercy endures forever.
Let the house of Israel say, "His mercy endures forever."
2. The hand of the Lord has struck with power, his right hand is exalted.
I shall not die, but live anew, declaring the works of the Lord.
3. The stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone.
The Lord of love and mercy has brought wonder to our eyes.