EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. ANGEL SCADS-OF SING TOGETHER. THAT SOUND~SPREAD WORLD THEREABOUTS. PROPHET THEY-rt TAKE-IN OH-I-SEE SUMMON US LIVE (<) REMEMBER SPIRIT, (>) REMEMBER TRUTH.
Refrain: WORD FROM GOD SIT-THRONE, LIVE INSIDE-SELF US FROM-NOW-ON FOREVER. L-O-V-E COME SHOW"all" RIGHT WAY. HALLELUJAH, PEACE GO-TOGETHER US. L-O-V-E COME SHOW"all" RIGHT WAY.
2. HEAVENLY-FATHER, (<) SOMETIMES SOFT-HEARTED, (>) SOMETIMES STRICT*. WE SEE YOU HOW? THUNDER, SPIRIT, WIND. God-BREATH-OUT me-BREATH-IN, LIFE ITSELF FROM YOU. GRACE MAKE DARK BECOME BRIGHT. Refrain
Bridge: YOU ACCEPT SACRIFICE, BEFORE ANIMAL, NOW JESUS CHRIST. HIMSELF-lf BORN FOR-FOR? HIS DEATH alt.REMIND PEOPLE GONE, GET-UP LIVE AGAIN CAN. OUR SPIRIT HUNGRY, PLEASE FEED US.
3. GOD WE HAVE COVENANT WITH YOU. REALLY-WANT YOU LEAD US FOREVER FOREVER, (<) SORROW PUSH-ASIDE-TO-lf, (>) FEAR PUSH-ASIDE-TO-rt. (<) ARROGANCE, PUSH-ASIDE-TO-lf, (>) TEARS, PUSH-ASIDE-TO-rt. Refrain
4. NOW SALVATION PAH ARRIVE. WE LIVE NEW JERUSALEM WILL. (<) PEOPLE SKILLED DANCE, PERFORM; (>) PEOPLE GOOD-AT SING, EXPRESS. ANNOUNCE JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF LORD! Refrain
Notes: SCADS-OF - (2h)[5:], POs down, FOs away, move forward to show many beings.
THEREABOUTS - , PO down, FO away, circles parllel to the floor. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - approximately.
TAKE-IN - (2h), POs ><, FOs away, thumbs point at eye level and move several times > signer while wg FT (not thumb).
SIT-THRONE - SIT + (2h)[B:], POs down, FOs away, behave as if they were on the arms of a throne.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
HALLELUJAH! - CLAP-HANDS~CELEBRATE + open hands into (2h) while lifting.
HEAVENLY-FATHER - (2h)[A], FOs up, DH - held against forehead, NDH close to but lower, both hands open to (2h) while moving upwards. HEAVEN may be added to this. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Heavenly Father - 1.
SOFT-HEARTED - HEART + (2h)[5^] descend slightly twice while closing to (2h)[O^].
God-BREATH-OUT me-BREATH-IN - Gaze downwards, role playing God, (2h)[O^] thumbs are held at nostrils and the fingers spread out to (2h) for exhalation, then gaze upwards role playing the human being breathed on by God, close again (thumbs always at nostrils) for inhalation. (2h) thumbs are held at nostrils and the fingers close to (2h)[O^] for inhalation.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
COVENANT - AGREE RELATIONSHIP-WITH-God
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
PUSH-ASIDE-TO-lf - (2h)[B], POs > DS, with DH higher, palms are pressed against imaginary wall that is pushed to the left, and similarly for TO-rt.
ARROGANT - (2h)[L:], POs ><, FOs away, are held at forehead and suddenly expand. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - brat.
PAH - LIKE SUCCEED but "pah" is mouthed and has the meaning of "at long last". For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - finally.
JERUSALEM - [B with thumbs flush with other fingers but not folded into palm], touches mouth and then pronates.
GOOD-AT - Closed FTs of [F], FO > NDS, strike chin. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Expert.
1. With one voice the angels sing songs that make creation ring. Prophets hear and call us to live in spirit and in truth.
Refrain: Word of God, enthroned, dwell in us forevermore. Love has come to show the way. Hallelujah, peace be with us. Love had come to show the way.
2. Father, Yahweh, Elohim, voice of thunder, spirit, wind: breathe on me your very live; grace will make the darkness bright.
Bridge: Keeper of the sacrifice manifest in Jesus Christ, born to die and wake the dead, as we hunger keep us fed.
3. God of Covenant, divine, lead us to the end of time, beyond sorrow, beyond fear, beyond pride and earthen tears.
4. Now salvation has come in the New Jerusalem. Dancers dance and singers roar, proclaiming Jesus Christ is Lord.