EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. THE-ctr LORD MY SHEPHERD. MY SHIELD AND MY FORTRESS. DEFEND ME RIGHT, REDEEM MY SHAME. HE-ctr WILL ANSWER MY SUMMON UNTIL MOUNTAINS AND CITY (2h)#ALL GONE. HE-ctr TRUTH LIKE HIS-ctr NAME.
Refrain: ALLELUIA! ALLELUIA! THE-ctr LORD MY SHEPHERD SAME-SAME. ALLELUIA! ALLELUIA! THE-ctr LORD MY SHEPHERD. HE-ctr TRUTH LIKE HIS-ctr NAME.
2. ME TRAVEL VALLEY DARK LIKE DEATH, VALLEY DARK LIKE DEATH, ME FEAR NONE. YOUR-rt ROD, YOUR STAFF STILL COMFORT ME. MY GOD, PLEASE CONTINUE COMFORT ME, PLEASE COMFORT ME, LIKE UP-TO-NOW.
3. TRUE-BIZ YOUR GOOD CHARACTER AND KINDNESS ALWAYS CHASE ME. MY TABLE HAVE FOOD HEAPS-OF. MY CUP OVERFLOW. MY HEAD YOU-ctr ANOINT, AND TIME YOU-ctr APPOINT. FOREVER ME LIVE IN LORD HIS-ctr HOUSE.
4. U>THE-ctr LORD MY SHEPHERD. (<) FIELD ALWAYS GREEN; (>) WATER ALWAYS COOL. HE-ctr ALWAYS SOFT-HEARTED. HIS-ctr LOVE SAME-SAME. HE-ctr WILL ANSWER MY SUMMON UNTIL MOUNTAINS AND CITY (2h)#ALL GONE. HE-ctr TRUTH LIKE HIS-ctr NAME.
Notes: THE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
SHIELD - [S] is held as if holding shield and FT of  traces a circle where the shield would be.
FORTRESS - (2h)[S], POs down, FOs ><, strike the whole length of the forearms together like TABLE then DH is held under NDH and the arms strike again.
REDEEM - R-FREE.
SUMMON - DH [B] taps NDH [B], PO down, FO > signer, then moves > signer while closing to an [A], PO away from signer, FO up, and moving up.
UNTIL - TO.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
GONE - [5^], PO > face, FO up, moves downwards and closes to a [O^], while the NDH is a [B], PO > singer, FO > DS held further away and in neutral space.
ALLELUIA! - CLAP-HANDS~CELEBRATE + open hands into (2h) while lifting.
SAME-SAME - (2h)[Y], POs down, FOs away, circle vertically and symmetrically in a plane parallel to the chest.
ROD - (2h)[C], POs ><, FOs away, are held with DH above and touching NDH. DH moves upwards.
STAFF - (2h)[F], POs > DS, FOs away. Hands are held with thumbsides touching. DH moves > NDS then > DS in C shape, like a shepherd's crook.
COMFORT - Like COMFORTABLE but signed more slowly.
UP-TO-NOW - (2h)[1^], POs down, index fingers travel up the chest on the DS until they end (2h), POs > singer, FOs up.
TRUE-BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
KINDNESS - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs away, NDH is held close to heart and DH circles around it.
HEAPS-OF - (2h)[B], NDH PO up, FO away, DH touches thumb side to elbow end of ND arm and then arcs upwards and comes down to touch ND FT, indicating a pile of something.
OVERFLOW - , PO down, FO away, covers top of [S], PO > DS, FO away, and FT wiggle as the hand moves away, like a cup overflowing. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - overflow.
ANOINT - [A dot] circles head with DH thumb pointing down.
APPOINT - NDH PO away, FO up, DH , PO away, FO up, DH closes to an [F] and strikes NDH palm with thumb side.
FIELD - GRASS THEREABOUTS.
SOFT-HEARTED - HEART + (2h)[5^] descend slightly twice while closing to (2h)[O^] but hands close to heart.
1. The Lord is my shepherd, my shield and my stronghold, defending me soundly, redeeming my shame. He will answer my call 'til the fall of the mountains and cities; he's true to his name.
Refrain: Alleluia, alleluia, the Lord is my shepherd and ever the same. Alleluia, alleluia, the Lord is my shepherd; he's true to his name.
2. If I walk in the valley of darkness, the shadow of death, then no fear will I have; you are there with your staff and your rod, O my god. Give me comfort, me comfort, as always you have.
3. Surely goodness and kindness will always pursue me. My table is full now; my cup overflows. While my head is anointed, the time is appointed; for ever I live in the house of the Lord.
4. The Lord is my shepherd, green pastures, cool water: he tenders me always, love ever the same. He will answer my call 'til the fall of the mountains and cities; he's true to his name.