EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: FOR YOU-ctr, LORD, MY SOUL QUIET WAIT"over time". TRUE~BIZ MY HOPE DEPEND YOU-ctr.
1. YOU-ctr, LORD, MAKE LIGHT. YOURSELF-ctr OUR ONLY HOPE HAVE GLORY. YOUR-ctr SHINY REFLECT IN (2h)#ALL MANY-LOOK-UP-TO YOU-ctr. COME-ON HELP-us MAKE BRIGHT OUR HEART, ESCAPE (<) DARK, (>) BLACK SHAPE. Refrain
2. YOU-ctr, LORD, CAUSE HAPPY. COME-ON SEND RAIN SATISFY OUR SPIRIT. OUR HEART IDEA~LIKE GROUND DRY NEED YOU-ctr. YOUR-ctr WORD MAKE US WHOLE. COMFORT OUR HEART WILL. Refrain
3. YOU-ctr, ROOT FEED LIFE. ALLOW YOUR-ctr PLANTING GROW INSIDE-SELF US. YOU-ctr COME-TO-us, WE REALLY-WANT MESMERIZED GROUP-COME-TOGETHER. OUR HOPE REESTABLISHED HOW? (<) DIE, (>) RESURRECT LIFE. Refrain
4. YOU-ctr, LORD, KEY FOR KNOWLEDGE. GUIDE US DURING OUR SHORT JOURNEY HERE EARTH. SEARCH"over time", WE SATISFIED? NOT-YET. SHOW-us US WAY HAVE PEACE. Refrain
5. COME-ON, APPROACH GOD HIMSELF-ctr MAKE US BOW-DOWN. YOUR"all" HEART OPEN-HEART TO LORD. WHY? HE-ctr RECRUIT US FOR HIS-ctr PEOPLE. Refrain
6. HERE WE MEET HIM-ctr MAKE HEAVEN, MAKE MOUNTAIN, MAKE SEA. LORD RULE STAR DOT-SKY. HERE TOGETHER US NOW. Refrain
Notes: TRUE~BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
GLORY - (2h), POs ><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
SHINY - (2h)[open 8], POs down, FOs away, twist rapidly at wrists while rising. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Shine.
REFLECT - [O^], PO away, FOs up, is brought to [B], PO away, FO up, and reflects off it while opening to .
MANY-LOOK-UP-TO - (2h) move FT towards Heaven as if many eyes were looking to God.
COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
WHOLE - (2h)[B^], POs up, FOs ><, DH circles around NDH and lands on its palm. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Whole.
ROOT - [S], FO down, is held by NDH and then breaks through downward while opening to . For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - root.
PLANTING - [O^], PO down, changes to [A dot] in the direction that seeds are being sown.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
REALLY-WANT MESMERIZED GROUP-COME-TOGETHER - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity +  points its FT > the signer's face, FT wg and hand moves away from face with the face following after it and the hand closes to [S] + (2h)[C], POs ><, FOs away, hands are brought together as if pushing people/things together into a group..
REESTABLISHED - the opposite of BREAK-DOWN: (2h)[5:], POs down, FOs away, interlace fingers and the interlacing rises but is held together.
RESURRECT - like GET-UP: [V:], PO up, FO away, pronates and hops onto the palm of [B], PO up, FO away.
APPROACH - (2h)[B], FOs up, DH PO away, ND is held in front of NDH and palm faces it, then both hands approach one another slightly.
BOW-DOWN - (2h)[B], POs away, FOs up, are held like the final position of GIVE-UP, then bend these arms twice while bowing at waist once.
OPEN-HEART - (2h)[B], POs > signer, FOs touching, cover heart and then swing upon.
RECRUIT - (2h), POs up, FOs away, fingers crook multiple times while moving from NDS to DS, as if gesturing for people to "come here". For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - recruit.
DOT-SKY - (2h)[5:], POs up, FOs > signer's back, jab at the sky to indicate the thousands of stars.
Refrain: For you, O lord, my soul in stillness waits. Truly my hope is in you.
1. O Lord of Light, our only hope of glory, your radiance shines in all who look to you. Come light the hearts of all in dark and shadow.
2. O Spring of Joy, rain down upon our spirits. Our thirsty hearts are yearning for your Word. Come, make us whole; be comfort to our hearts.
3. O Root of Life, implant your seed within us, and in your advent draw us all to you, our hope reborn in dying and in rising.
4. O Key of Knowledge, guide us in our pilgrimage, We ever seek, yet unfulfilled remain. Open to us the pathway of your peace.
5. Come, let us bow before the God who made us. Let every heart be opened to the Lord, for we are all the people of his hand.
6. Here we shall meet the makers of the heavens, creator of the mountains and the seas, Lord of the stars and present to us now.