EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY YOU-rt,hi FORSAKE-me ME?
1. #ALL-OF-THEM-rt MANY-LOOK-TO-lf INSULT-me ME. THEY-rt (role play to lf) SHAKE-HEAD. HE-lf TRUST LORD SO-MUCH. LET'S-SEE GOD SAVE HIM-lf. GOD HIS-lf FRIEND QM?
2. THEY-rt BAD*. IDEA~LIKE MANY ANGRY DOG dogs-SURROUND-me. THEY-rt crowd-PRESS-AGAINST-me, MANY-GIVE-ONCE-OVER-lf. THEY-rt CRUCIFY-hands, CRUCIFY-feet, COUNT MY BONE HEAD-TO-FOOT.
3. THEY-rt GAMBLE, FOR-FOR? WIN MY CLOTHES. DON'T LEAVE-ALONE-me ME, LORD. SUPPORT ME STRONG. GOD, ME PRAY COME FAST HELP-me ME.
4. EVERYDAY ME LIVE, ME TELL-STORY ABOUT YOUR NAME. EVERY MEMBER J-A-C-O-B FAMILY SING PRAISE SHOULD. (2h)#ALL HIS-rt,hi SPECIAL PEOPLE, BOW-DOWN LORD, PRAISE HIM-rt,hi.
Notes: YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
FORSAKE-me - [S], PO > NDS, FO up, is held against nose and descends while opening to a  and slapping the chest.
#ALL-OF-THEM - [A], PO up, FO > DS is held at DS then swings away in an arc and ends [L^], PO up, FO away.
MANY-LOOK-TO-lf - (2h), POs down, move FT > lf.
INSULT-me -  pokes chest and bounces upwards.
SO-MUCH - (2h)[5:], POs ><, FOs away, separate while "so much" is mouthed.
LET'S-SEE - [V], PO away, FO up, taps index finger under DS eye.
QM - , PO away, FO up, traces the shape of a question mark curling and uncurling the fingers once.
IDEA~LIKE - a blending where IDEA has a [Y] instead of an [I] in anticipation of LIKE which is signed smoothly right afterwards.
dogs-SURROUND-me - (2h)[4:], POs > signer, FOs up, hands separate but make a semicircle to show the signer is surrounded.
crowd-PRESS-AGAINST-me - Like POPULAR, NDH 1, PO away, FO up, is crowded by , PO > signer, FO up, as it rushes towards the NDH.
MANY-GIVE-ONCE-OVER-lf - (2h), POs down, FOs > lf, FTs "look down" and then back up with a sneer.
CRUCIFY-hands - Pinky side of [S] is "driven" into palm of [B], PO up, FO away, then vice versa.
CRUCIFY-feet - (2h)[S], POs ><, FOs away, descend slightly as if "driven" into the feet.
BONE - [V:], PO > NDS, FO away, strikes dorsal side (back hand) of [S], PO down, FO > DS.
HEAD-TO-FOOT - (2h)[B], are held at top of head with DH directly below the NDH and DH moves downwards to show the whole body is indicated.
GAMBLE -[S], PO up, FO away, shakes dice and releases them > NDS.
LEAVE-ALONE-me - (2h)[5^] strike FTs against chest.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
BOW-DOWN - (2h)[B], POs away, FOs up, are held like the final position of GIVE-UP, then bend these arms twice while bowing at waist once.
Refrain: My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?
1. All who see me insult me, shake their heads: "He put trust in the Lord, let's see if God rescues him, if he is God's friend."
2. Evil ones, they surround me like angry dogs. They press around me and stare. They pierce my hands, wound my feet, number all my bones.
3. They divide up my garments, casting lots. Do not leave me, O Lord. Oh, be my strength, God I pray, quickly come to me.
4. I will speak of your name for all my days. Jacob's family, sing praise. Oh, fear the Lord, praise the Lord, House of Israel.