EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: COME-ON BLESS LORD, WHY? GOD HIMSELF SAVE US. STRONG LIKE MOUNTAIN. TROUBLE HAPPEN, HE PROTECT US WILL. COME-ON BLESS LORD, HIMSELF RULE EVERY NATION, EARTH THEREABOUTS.
1. COME-ON BLESS LORD, YOU ANGEL ADVANCED HEAVEN. BLESS LORD. SHOW"all" HIS GLORY. ALL-DAY SUN, ALL-NIGHT (<) MOON, (>) STAR (2h)5:-CL"dot the heavens", GO-AHEAD (<) WORSHIP, (>) PRAISE HIM. Refrain
2. COME-ON (2h)#ALL EARTH SING HAPPY ABOUT LORD. PLUS ALL LIVE THINGS DEEP SEA. MOUTAIN, HILL, BIRD, ANIIMAL, (2h)#ALL GO-AHEAD (<) WORSHIP, (>) PRAISE HIM. Refrain
3. COME-ON (2h)#ALL NATION HERE EARTH BLESS LORD. WHY? HIMSELF RULE WORLD THEREABOUTS. GOVERNOR, PRESIDENT, KING EVERY COUNTRY SHOULD BLESS LORD. (2h)#ALL GO-AHEAD (<) WORSHIP, (>) PRAISE HIM. Refrain
4. COME-ON (2h)#ALL NATION HERE EARTH BLESS LORD. (<) YOUNG, (>) OLD, DOESN'T-MATTER, SHOW"all" HIS GLORY. EVERY VOICE SHOULD SING HAPPY ABOUT LORD. PRAISE HIS GLORY. Refrain
Notes: COME-ON - (2h)[B] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
ADVANCED - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, move upwards arcing towards the signer. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Exalted.
(2h)5:-CL"dot the heavens" - (2h)[5:], POs up, FOs > back of signer, hands poke at the sky to show the placement of the thousands of stars.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
Refrain: O bless the Lord, the God of our salvation, Rock of strength and refuge sure! O bless the Lord, the God of every nation, over all the earth!
1. O bless the Lord, highest heavens above! Bless the Lord! Glorify his name! Sun in the day, moon and stars in the night, worship and praise!
2. Let all the earth sing with joy to the Lord, all the seas, creatures of the deep! Mountains and hills, birds and beasts in the field, worship and praise!
3. Let all the nations on earth bless the Lord, for the Lord governs all the world! Let all the rulers on earth bless the Lord! Worship and praise!
4. Let all the people on earth bless the Lord! Young and old, glorify his name! Let every voice sing with joy to the Lord: "Glory and praise!"
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: O and click on "O bless the Lord."