EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: YOU-ctr HOLY PLACE, GOD LIVE INSIDE-SELF. YOU-ctr HOLY TEMPLE FOR HIS-God's WORD. CRAZY-FOR HOLY MARY, GOD HIS HOLY MOTHER.
1. YOU-ctr BRIGHT STAR HEAVEN, MAKE NIGHT BRIGHT. GOD HIS SON, YOU-ctr REFLECT. GIFT-TO-us US (<) LIFE, (>) LIGHT. Refrain
2. GOD BLESS YOU-ctr BEST* ANY PERSON HERE EARTH. INSIDE-SELF YOUR-ctr SOUL OVERFLOW HIS GRACE. Refrain
3. FROM HEAVEN ANGEL G-A-B-R-I-E-L ANNOUNCE PLAN OLD*, YOU-ctr HUMBLE ACCEPT GIVE-BIRTH GOD BECOME MAN. Refrain
4. YOU-ctr HAPPY MORE-THAN MEASURE CAN TAKE-CARE-OF GOD HIS O-W-N SON. INSIDE-SELF HEART, YOU-ctr THINK-ABOUT WORLD BECOME NEW. Refrain
5. YOUR-ctr SON CRUCIFIED, HIT* YOUR-ctr SADNESS AWFUL, NONE OTHER MOURN LIKE YOU-ctr WHEN YOUR-ctr SON GONE. Refrain
6. ALL PRAISE AND ADORATION WE SING NOW TO YOUR-ctr SON. HIMSELF-lf REIGN HEAVEN FAR-AWAY"elelel". DEATH HE-lf DEFEAT. Refrain
Notes: YOU-ctr - I spatialize God the Father on my dominant side, Jesus on my non-dominant side and the Holy Spirit in the middle, but all three of them at a very high level. Mary, I spatialize in the middle but at a middle level, below the Holy Spirit.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
CRAZY-FOR - [5:], PO > singer, FO up, - shaken slightly from side to side.
MARY - [M] touches NDS temple, is drawn across forehead, and descends. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Mary - 1.
REFLECT - [O^], PO away, FOs up, is brought to [B], PO away, FO up, and reflects off it while opening to .
OVERFLOW - , PO down, FO away, covers top of [S], PO > DS, FO away, and FT wiggle as the hand moves away, like a cup overflowing. For a QuickTime movie of this sign, see ASL browser - overflow.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
GIVE-BIRTH - S-BORN.
MEASURE - (2h)[Y], POs away, FOs up, tap thumbs together.
THINK-ABOUT - (1) PO > signer, FO up, circles around DS temple.
ADORATION - NDH is clasped over DH [S] and hands circle perpendicular to the chest. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Worship.
Refrain: O holy Dwelling Place of God. O holy Temple of the Word. O holy Mary, holy Mother of God.
1. O radiant star of heavenm illuminating the night; reflection of the Son, our source of life and light.
2. O blest beyond all others, of every land and race, possessing in your soul the fullness of God's grace.
3. From heaven the angel Gabriel announced the ancient plan and humbly you accepted to bear the God-made-man.
4. With joy beyond measure you cared for God's own son and pondered in your heart the new age now begun.
5. Exquisite was your sorrow, unequaled was the loss you suffered when your son was raised upon the cross.
6. All praise and adoration we sing now to your son who reigns in highest heaven and has the victory won.
To hear a partial performance of this hymn, go to http://jukebox.ocp.org/preview/11022_1_6.mp3