EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1, 5. REALLY-WANT MY EYES SEE-FOR-SELF, LORD. HELP-me ME SEE YOUR FACE. REALLY-WANT MY EYES SEE-FOR-SELF, LORD. HELP-me ME SEE YOU CLEAR.
2. ||: REALLY-WANT OPEN-MIND, LORD. HELP-me ME PAY-ATTENTION YOU. :||
3. REALLY-WANT OPEN-HEART, LORD. HELP-me ME LOVE me-SAME-AS-you YOU. REALLY-WANT OPEN-HEART, LORD. HELP-me ME LOVE (2h)#ALL.
4. (<) PEOPLE THINK* SUPERIOR, GOD PUT-INFERIOR. PEOPLE THINK* INFERIOR, GOD PUT-SUPERIOR. WHAT WE TAKE-IN WILL CHANGE. WE USE NEW LANGUAGE; WE SEE GOD HIS FACE IN PLACE++ WE NOT-YET TOUCH.
Notes: REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
SEE-FOR-SELF -  touches under eye while head moves down.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
THINK* - Index finger is placed against temple and head and finger descend slightly together.
SUPERIOR - (2h)[A], POs <, FOs away, DH starts below NDH and moves around and then stops above it.
PUT-INFERIOR - [S], PO > NDS, FO away, is held above downturned palm and moves to under the palm.
INFERIOR - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs away, hands are held side by side, then DH changes PO to down, moves under NDH and returns to its previous handshape.
PUT-SUPERIOR - [S], PO > NDS, FO away, is held below downturned palm and moves to over the palm.
TAKE-IN - (2h), POs ><, FOs away, thumbs point at eye level and move several times > signer while FT wg, not thumbs. The positioning of the hands show that it could be to take it in visually or aurally.
1. Open my eyes, Lord. Help me to see your face. Open my eyes Lord. Help me to see.
2. Open my ears, Lord. Help me to hear your voice. Open my ears, Lord. Help me to hear.
3. Open my heart, Lord. Help me to love like you. Open my heart, Lord. Help me to love.
4. And the first shall be last, and our eyes are opened, and we'll hear like never before. And we'll speak in new ways, and we'll see God's face in places we've never known.