EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: THIS-altar CUP WE BLESS ALLOW US INTERACT CHRIST HIS-lf BLOOD. HE-lf TAKE-AWAY OUR SIN. THIS-altar BREAD WE BREAK, ALLOW US SHARE LORD HIS-lf BODY.
1. GOD alt.GIFT-TO-us SO-MUCH GOOD. THANK HIM-rt HOW? WE TAKE-UP THIS-altar CUP OFFER LIFE AND SUMMON GOD USE NAME.
2. THOSE-rt PEOPLE GOD HIMSELF-rt LOVE, MEAN HE-rt SUPERVISE THEIR-rt LIFE AND DEATH. WE YOUR-rt SERVANT. WHY? YOU-rt OPPRESSION-OFF FOR US.
3. GOD SEND GRACE, HAVE-MERCY-ON-us. WE THANK AND BLESS YOUR-rt NAME. TOGETHER (2h)#ALL YOUR-rt PEOPLE, WE PRAISE GLORY YOUR-rt NAME.
4. ME PRAY, YOU-rt PAY-ATTENTION. ME BEG, YOU-rt ANSWER. DOESN'T-MATER DEATH ROUND-ABOUT ME. NOT~NEED FEAR. WHY? YOU-rt PAY-ATTENTION, ANSWER ME.
Notes: THIS-altar - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored. Here specifically the altar is indexed, assuming that is where the Host and sacramental wine is. If it is elsewhere, index honorifically where that might be.
BLESS - (2h)[O^], POs ><, held at mouth. Hands are brought downwards while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Bless.
SIN - (2h)[X] touch their respective sides of the mouth, descend to neutral space and circle antisymmetrically parallel to the chest. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Sin.
alt.GIFT-TO-us - (2h)[X], POs ><, FOs up, hands tip back towards signer to show that something is given as a gift.
SO-MUCH - (2h)[5:], POs ><, FOs away, separate while "so much" is mouthed.
TAKE-UP - (2h)[5:], POs away, FOs up, move down quickly and close to (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, as if grabbing hold of something, then hands ascend.
OPPRESSION-OFF - Starts like PRESSURE, DH [B], PO down, FO away, push down slightly on [S], PO > DS, FO away, then the DH is brought upwards suddenly and the signer mouths "off".
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
HAVE-MERCY-ON-us - (2h)[open 8], POs > signer, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Mercy - 2.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
GLORY - (2h), POs><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
ROUND-ABOUT - , PO down circles around NDH , PO > DS, FO up, from above.
Refrain: Our blessing cup is a communion with the blood of Christ; [Optional descant: Agnus Dei, qui tollis peccata mundi.] and the bread we break, it is a sharing in the body of the Lord.
1. How can we make a return for all the goodness God has shown? We will take the cup of life, and call upon God's name.
2. Precious indeed in your sight, the life and death of those you love. We are your servants, for you have set us free.
3. Gracious and merciful God, we give you thanks and bless your name: with all your people, praise and glory to your name.
4. For you have heard my voice, for you have heard my pleading. Though death surrounded me, you heard and answered me.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music - O and click on "Our blessing cup."