EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: ||: COME-ON, LORD JESUS. SEND US YOUR SPIRIT. MAKE EARTH LOOK NEW. :||
1. COME-TO US, GOD HIS SPIRIT, God-BREATH-OUT, WE BREATH-IN. WE SING TOGETHER. SPIRIT HAVE HOPE AND LIGHT, MAKE OUR LIFE FILLED-UP. COME-TO US, GOD HIS SPIRIT.
2. FILLED-UP US WITH L-O-V-E ITS-ctr FIRE. WE REALLY-WANT INSIDE-SELF BURN. HELP-us US GROUP-TOGETHER. COME-TO US; LIVE INSIDE-SELF US. CHANGE OUR LIFE, LORD. COME-TO US, GOD HIS SPIRIT.
3. BORN AGAIN, OUR WINGS HELP SOAR. LET WHOLE EARTH LEARN LOVE LIKE YOU-lf TEACH. LET (2h)#ALL LIVING THINGS OVERWHELMED YOUR L-O-V-E. COME-TO US, GOD HIS SPIRIT.
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
God-BREATH-OUT, WE BREATH-IN - Look down to ctr and hold FTs of (2h)[O^] to nostrils, then move hands away to SPREAD. Then look up to rt and reverse the process to show breath leaving God's nostrils and entering ours.
FILLED-UP - [B], PO down, FO > NDS, is held close to body, starts rising from below waist and strikes chin in its rising.
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
WINGS - Second half of ANGEL: arms extended and bent move slightly as if flying gently.
SOAR - [B], PO away, FO up, shoots diagonally upwards.
YOU - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
LIVING - LIVE+.
Refrain: Come Lord Jesus. Send us your Spirit. Renew the face of the earth.
1. Come to us, Spirit of God. Breathe in us now. We sing together. Spirit of hope and of light, fill our lives. Come to us, Spirit of God.
2. Fill us with the fire of love. Burn in us now. Bring us together. Come to us; dwell in us. Change our lives, oh Lord. Come to us, Spirit of God.
3. Send us the wings of new birth. Fill all the earth with the love you have taught us. Let all creation now be shaken with love. Come to us, Spirit of God.