EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: (2h)#ALL LIVE EARTH, SING TO LORD NEW*. HAPPY SONG RAISE-UP-TO (2h)HIM-rt,hi
1. BRING SONG (2h)YOU INVENT, EXPRESS TO GOD. BLESS LORD WE REALLY-WANT CONNECT, HIMSELF-rt,hi MAKE OUR WAY STRAIGHT. Refrain
2. JOIN-us NOW CELEBRATE GOD HIS-rt,hi MIRACLE. TELL-STORY ABOUT MERCY, GOD WORK WE CAN TRUST. Refrain
3. YOUR VOICE UP++, LOUD PROVE WE THRILLED ABOUT GOD. EARTH AND EVERYTHING HERE JOIN HAPPY PRAISE. Refrain
4. GOD, YOU-rt,hi ATTEND-TO MY CRY-OUT. YOU-rt,hi ANSWER MY REQUEST. THEREFORE ME PRAISE YOU-rt,hi. Refrain
Notes: (2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
RAISE-UP-TO - (2h)[B], POs down, FOs away, lower slightly, supinate, and rise up.
(2h)HIM - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
BLESS - (2h)[O^], POs ><, held at mouth. Hands are brought downwards while opening to (2h). For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Bless.
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
JOIN-us - Looks like JOIN but the DH is inserted from the other side of the NDH.
MIRACLE - WONDERFUL(1x) WORK. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Miracle.
MERCY - - (2h)[open 8], POs > people who are receiving mercy, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest.
UP++ - (2h)[B], POs up, FOs away, hands bend upwards at wrists repeatedly while rising with each bend.
ATTEND-TO-me - PAY-ATTENTION but with the movement directed towards the signer.
CRY-OUT - [5:] holds palm to mouth and then hand moves up and away as if the sound is leaving the mouth.
THEREFORE - [bO] pokes a triangle of dots in the air like the mathematical symbol for "therefore".
Refrain: Sing to the Lord a new song all the earth! Raise your hymn of gladness!
1. Come with your melody and sing to God. Bless the Lord of our longing, who makes our pathways straight.
2. Join now to celebrate the deeds of God. Tell the stories of mercy, the faithful works of God.
3. Raise up a joyful noise and sing to God. Let the earth and its fullness join in gladsome praise.
4. God, You have heard my cry; You answered me. Therefore I will praise You!