EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. COME-ON, GOD FOR ALL EARTH: COME TO US, YOURSELF-rt RIGHTEOUS. COME-ON HELP L-O-V-E BORN. WITH YOUR-rt SON-lf HIS GLORY.
Refrain: (<) EARTH, (>) SKY, GO-AHEAD SING. SING ABOUT GOD HIMSELF-rt LOVE YOU"all". YOUR"all" VOICE UP++. CELEBRATE LIFE ROUND-ABOUT YOU"all".
2. GOD CONTROL (<) WIND, (>) FIRE. HELP JUSTICE SPREAD EARTH. TEACH-us #ALL-OF-US SING YOUR-rt NAME. REALLY-WANT OUR LIFE ANNOUNCE YOUR-rt L-O-V-E. Refrain
3. COME-ON GOD, SEND YOUR-rt LIGHT. STAR TWINKLE, SUN BURN. (<) GOD RULE DAY. (>) GOD RULE NIGHT. YOUR-rt LIGHT HELP-us US COOPERATE. Refrain
4. GOD CONTROL (<) SNOW, (>) RAIN, SEND TWO-OF-THEM TO OUR EARTH. GOD CONTROL (<) THRILL, (>) PAIN. SOMETIMES HAPPY, SOMETIMES SAD. Refrain
5. (<) COME-ON JUSTICE, (>) COME-ON PEACE. MAKE OUR HEART BECOME NEW. COME-ON HELP-us OPPRESSION END. HELP OUR LIFE INCLUDE TWO-OF-YOU. Refrain
Notes: COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
RIGHTEOUS - elbow of DH [S] - placed firmly in the palm of NDH [B].
GLORY - (2h), POs ><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
GO-AHEAD - (2h)[B^ dot], POs ><, FOs away, move forward in a jerk.
UP++ - (2h)[B], POs away, FOs down, hands bend palms upwards several times while rising as if batting at something upwards to show an increase in volume.
ROUND-ABOUT - , PO down, FO away, circles around , PO away, FO up.
#ALL-OF-US - [A], PO > NDS, FO up touches DS shoulder then [L^], PO > signer touches NDS shoulder.
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
TWINKLE - [O^], PO away, FO up, opens and closes.
OPPRESSION - DH [B], PO down, FO away, push down twice on [S], PO > DS, FO away.
INSIDE-SELF - The FT of [C] are held against the chest and stuff the FT of [O^] into the [C] twice.
1. Come, O God of all the earth: come to us, O Righteous One; come, and bring our love to birth: in the glory of your Son.
Refrain: Sing out, earth and skies! Sing of the God who loves you! Raise your joyful cries! Dance to the life around you!
2. Come, O God of wind and flame: FIll the earth with righteousness; teach us all to sing your name: may our lives your love confess.
3. Come, O God of flashing light: Twinkling star and burning sun; God of day and God of night: In your light we all are one.
4. Come, O God of snow and grain: Shower down upon the earth; come, O God, of joy and pain: God of sorrow, God of mirth.
5. Come, O Justice, come, O Peace: come and shape our hearts anew; come and make oppression cease: bring us all to life in you.
To hear the music (without words), go to Others MIDI: S and click on "Sing out, earth and skies."