EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: COME-ON JOIN FEAST, HEAVEN CONNECTED-TO EARTH! COME-ON OUR TABLE HAVE PLENTY. GOD WILL PROVIDE EVERYTHING NEED. COME-ON OUR TABLE HAVE PLENTY.
1. COME-ON SIT MY TABLE. HERE (<) SAINT, (>) SINNER CAN FRIEND. ME WAIT WELCOME PEOPLE THEY-rt LOST, FEEL LONELY. GO-AHEAD SHARE CUP FULL MY L-O-V-E. Refrain
2. (<) COME-ON EAT WITHOUT MONEY. (>) COME-ON DRINK WITHOUT PRICE. MY FEAST HAPPY WILL FEED YOUR SPIRIT WITH FAITH, YOUR LIFE BECOME SATISFIED. Refrain
3. MY BREAD ALWAYS SUPPORT (2h)YOU, DURING TIME-PERIOD FEEL SAD, MUST MOURN. MY WINE WILL FLOW LIKE SEA, FEEL HAPPY. DEEP PLACE IN SOUL WILL FLOOD. Refrain
4. YOUR FOOD GROW THEREABOUTS WILL BLOSSOM. YOUR HOME SUCCEED PEACE WILL. KNOW-THAT ME PROVIDE HOME AND HARVEST, WILL SEND MY RAIN TO YOUR SOIL. Refrain
Notes: COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
FEAST - (2h)alt.EAT. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Feast.
PLENTY - (2h)[B], NDH PO up, FO away, DH touches thumb side to elbow end of ND arm and then arcs upwards and comes down to touch ND FT, indicating a pile of something.
SAINT - S-NICE.
TIME-PERIOD - [T], PO > NDS, FO up, travels in a vertical plane parallel to the NDH and makes contact with NDH [B], PO > DS, FO away. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Period - Time.
BLOSSOM - (2h)[A] are held together but the hands are twisted like the beginning of CHANGE. Hands twist back while opening to (2h)[5:] with the hands still held together.
KNOW-THAT - Starts like KNOW but twists and descends, looking almost like DON'T-KNOW except the hand twists down at the end.
HARVEST - [S] holds an imaginary handful of grain, and [B], PO up, FO away, slices through the grain below the NDH.
SOIL - (2h)[bO], POs up, FOs away, are held in together in place while thumbs rub against FTs.
Refrain: Come to the feast of heaven and earth! Come to the table of plenty! God will provide for all that you need, here at the table of plenty.
1. O come and sit at my table where saints and sinners are friends. I wait to welcome the lost and lonely to share the cup of my love.
2. O come and eat without money; come to drink without price. My feast of gladness will feed your spirit with faith and fulness of love.
3. My bread will ever sustain you through days of sorrow and woe. My wine will flow like a sea of gladness to flood the depths of your soul.
4. Your fields will flower in fulness; your homes will flourish in peace. For I, the giver of home and harvest, will send my rain on the soil.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: T and click on "Table of plenty."