EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
Refrain: (<) EVERY PLACE YOU"all" FIND KINDNESS, (>) EVERY PLACE YOU"all" FIND L-O-V-E, MEAN ||: GOD THERE-ctr. :||
1. CHRIST HIS-lf L-O-V-E MAKE US UNITED. WE SHOULD CELEBRATE HIM. WE LOVE (2h)#ALL, WE TAKE-CARE-OF (2h)#ALL, MEAN TIME LOVE GOD #BACK-TO-God. Refrain
2. WE GATHER SERIOUS TRUE-BIZ INTERACT. (<) ENEMY-WITH-lf, (>) ENEMY-WITH-rt, STOP. INSTEAD WORSHIP CHRIST HIMSELF-lf LORD, OUR RISEN PRINCE OFFER PEACE. Refrain
3. REALLY-WANT WE GATHER COMMUNION TABLE SHARE BREAD OFFER LIFE, BECOME L-O-V-E SACRAMENT. HEAL LIKE YOUR-lf TOUCH, CHRIST. Refrain
4. PEOPLE NEED HELP, WE SHOULD SHOW"all" MERCY. PEOPLE OPPRESSED, WE SHOULD OPRESSION-OFF. MAKE YOUR-lf CHURCH HOLY SYMBOL (<) JUSTICE, (>) LIFE NEW. Refrain
5. WE LOOK-FORWARD SEE YOUR-lf GLORY. SEE YOU-lf FACE-TO-FACE. (2h)#ALL SAINT CELEBRATE TOGETHER. SING YOUR-lf PRAISE FOREVER. Refrain
Notes: The signs between "||:" and ":||" are to be repeated.
THERE-ctr - HON.-INDEX.
UNITED - COOPERATE.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
#BACK-TO-God - (2h)[B], POs ><, FOs up, are held with NDH close to the body and the DH high and close to where God is spatialized. The hands transition to a C and then a K while rushing towards each other and contacting.
TRUE-BIZ - TRUE + (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, DH brushes from side to side across NDH wrist.
INTERACT - (2H)[A dot], NDH PO > signer, DH PO away, thumbs circle one another.
REALLY-WANT - the sign WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
COMMUNION - [F], PO > signer's face, FO up, makes the sign of the cross at the mouth. This sign will vary, depending on denomination.
SACRAMENT - S-CROSS.
OPPRESSED - DH [B], PO down, FO away, pushs down on [S], PO > DS, FO away.
OPPRESSION-OFF - Starts like PRESSURE, DH [B], PO down, FO away, push down slightly on [S], PO > DS, FO away, then the DH is brought upwards suddenly and the signer mouths "off".
GLORY - (2h), POs ><, FOs away from signer, DH which is on top wiggles fingers while ascending. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Glory.
FACE-TO-FACE - DH  circles face, then NDH circles face.
SAINT - S-NICE.
Refrain: Ubi caritas est vera: Deus ibi est.
1. The love of Christ joins us together. Let us rejoice in him, and in our love and care for all, now love God in return.
2. In true communion, let us gather. May all divisions cease and in their place be Christ the Lord, our risen Prince of Peace.
3. May we who gather at this table to share the bread of life become a sacrament of love, your healing touch, O Christ.
4. For those in need, make us your mercy, for those oppressed, your might. Make us, your Church, a holy sign of justice and new life.
5. May we one day behold your glory and see you face to face, rejoicing with the saints of God to sing eternal praise.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: U, click on "Ubi Caritas."