EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1. COME-ON, LIVE GOD SHINE-DOWN! we-SHINY HAPPY. WHY? LORD LOVE US. GOD SUMMON US SHOW"all" HIS-rt KINGDOM BRIGHT. IN GOD HIS-rt CITY, WE LIVE FREE.
Refrain: GOD SUMMON US ALWAYS DO JUSTICE. HE-rt SUMMON US LOVE SOFT-HEARTED. GOD SUMMON US SERVE EACH-OTHER. WE WALK HUMBLE WITH GOD.
2. COME-ON, LET YOUR HEART HEART-OPEN. PLEASE SHOW"all" YOUR-rt MERCY"each" THOSE-lf BOW-DOWN-TO-rt YOU-rt. GOD SUMMON US HELP THOSE-lf GIVE-UP HOPE. REALLY-WANT (<) HATE, (>) OVERLOOK SIN NO MORE. Refrain
3. COME-ON SING NEW TO HIM-rt. TELL-STORY FUTURE (2h)#ALL BECOME ONE. GOD WILL CONTROL LIKE KING. WE (<) BROTHER+, (>) SISTER+ GROUP-TRAVEL WITH L-O-V-E. Refrain
Notes: COME-ON - (2h)[B^] move in circles pivoting at the wrists to beckon someone to do something.
SHINE-DOWN - [O^] is held high PO > signer; hands open to [5^] while moving > signer.
SHINY - (2h)[open 8], POs down, FOs away, twist rapidly at wrists while rising. For a QuickTime file of this sign, see ASL Pro: Shine.
SUMMON - DH [B] taps NDH [B], PO down, FO > signer, then moves > signer while closing to an [A], PO away from signer, FO up, and moving up.
KINGDOM - KING + , PO down, FO away, circles horizontally. For an animated gif of this sign, see Valley Bible Church - ASL dictionary: Kingdom.
JUSTICE - (2h)[B^], POs ><, FOs up, tap FT while moving in a horizontal circle.
HE - Underlined words are honorific indices ("indexes"), using the FT of the upturned palm to indicate who is being honored.
SOFT-HEARTED - HEART + (2h)[5^] descend slightly twice while closing to (2h)[O^] but hands close to heart.
HEART-OPEN - (2h)[B] touch FTs to heart and open.
MERCY"each" - (2h)[open 8], POs > people who are receiving mercy, hands move in vertical circles normal (perpendicular) to the chest moving from DSN to DS.
BOW-DOWN - (2h)[B], POs away, FOs up, are held like the final position of GIVE-UP, then bend these arms twice while bowing at waist once.
REALLY-WANT - WANT but shaken back and forth to show intensity.
(2h)#ALL - (2h)[A], POs ><, FOs up, are held at shoulder height and move away while opening to (2h)[L].
GROUP-TRAVEL - (2h)[C], POs ><, FOs away, hands are held close but not touching and move off together as if a group were traveling.
1. Come! live in the light! Shine with the joy and the love of the Lord! We are called to be light for the kingdom, to live in the freedom of the city of God!
Refrain: We are called to act with justice. We are called to love tenderly. We are called to serve one another, to walk humbly with God.
2. Come! Open your heart! Show your mercy to all those in fear! We are called to be hope for the hopeless, so all hatred and blindness will be no more!
3. Sing! Sing a new song! Sing of that great day when all will be one! God will reign and we'll walk with each other as sisters and brothers united in love!