EXPLANATION OF THE GLOSSING SYSTEM
(to understand how I describe the signs in this translation).
1 & 5. FAITH SHOW RIGHT WAY, NOT SIGHT NOT-THAT. EACH TIME WE HEAR HIS'lf, hi' WORD++ HAVE GRACE, BEAT ANY WORD+ MAN SPOKE BEFORE, WE BELIEVE HIM-'lf, hi' NEAR US.
2. TRUE WE CAN'T TOUCH HIS-'lf, hi' HAND AND LEFT-SIDE. CAN'T FOLLOW HOW HE-'lf, hi' WALK. BUT WE CELEBRATE HIS-'lf, hi' PROMISE NOW. HE-'lf, hi' MY LORD AND GOD.
3. PLEASE HELP-us US LORD. OUR DOUBT WANT BECOME FAITH. HAPPEN YOU NEAR, WE SUMMON THROUGH PRAYER. SEEK PLACE WE FIND YOU CAN.
4. NOW WE SEE YOU JUST THROUGH FAITH, BUT WHEN OUR LIFE END FINISH. WE SEE YOU EXACT TRUTH. OUR SIGHT PERFECT WILL.
Notes: SIGHT - alt.SEE.
NOT-THAT - (2h), POs away, FOs up, wave from side to side symmetrically.
GRACE - [O^] or [S], held high and PO > Heaven, supinates and opens to  while being brought towards head. For an animated gif of this sign, see Animated dictionary of religious signs - Deaf Missions: Grace.
LEFT-SIDE - Left hand (whether it's DH or NDH, runs [B] down side.
DOUBT - (2h)[S], POs down, FOs away, alt. ascend and descend.
1 & 5. We walk by faith, and not by sight. No gracious words we hear of him who spoke as none e'er spoke, but we believe him near.
2. We may not touch his hands and side, nor follow where he trod; yet in his promise we rejoice and cry "My Lord and God!"
3. Help then, O Lord, our unbelief, and may our faith abound, to call on you when you are near, and seek where you are found.
4. That when our life of faith is done in realms of clearer light we may behold you as you are in full and endless sight.
To hear the music (without words), go to MIDI music: W and click on "We walk by faith."